Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is the single most reasonable tablet out there for its specs to crave for. It comes with with Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box and that’s a great thing. It has 16 GB built it memory capacity, the 1GHz Dual Core processor and 1 GB RAM which is satisfying. It can also make 2G/3G Voice Calls which is an added advantage.
1. The 7 inch Display which is fairly bright and the colors are well saturated unlike the Galaxy Note.
2. The boot speed because of the processor.
3. No Hardware Buttons.
4. 1080p Full HD Video Playback and Recording.
5. Really responsive touchscreen which is a bliss.
6. The stunning looks and form factor.
7. The overall performance and battery life.
Cons : (which don’t create much nuisance)
1. No LED Flash for the low 3MP Camera.
2. No face unlock though its an Ice Cream Sandwich device.
3. Slightly, just slightly, on the heavier side.
4. The device gets heated up miserably after much use.
5. It has USB Charging but when connected through the data cable to the computer’s USB port, it does not charge.
6. No Radio, but who cares about it.
Final Verdict : Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is worth the money spent because you can’t get anything better than this, from a reputed company like Samsung. With its Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System, its kills other tablets in every way possible. My suggestion, GO FOR IT if you’re interested in buying a mid range tablet LOADED with tons of features !!
PS : Temple Run, Skype, Viber, Riptide GP, Angry Birds, Shadowgun and other HD Games work perfectly fine !!